Dr. Charles Kim
Lecture 1: Introduction
Lecture 2: Computer History
Lecture 3: Computer Architecture
Lecture 4: x86 Assembly Programming - Part 1
Programming Environment: We need the following 3 steps + Tutorial.
(1) The necessary software is Microsoft Visual Studio of version 2008 or above. If you do not have the software or face problem in the installation, see Mr. Tolulope Kupoluyi or send email to him at email@example.com.
(2) Excitable Set-Up files are needed. Download the following 2 zip files ("save as") (console32 and windows32) and unzip them both to, for example, desktop
(3) The last file contains all the codes of the book, so you may want to download ("save as") and unzip codeFromText.
(4) Tutorial on Console32 for 32-bit Coding and Debuging Process
Lecture 5: Microcontroller Application:Team-Learning
Lecture 6: X86 Assembly Programming - Part 2 ( also, i386 Instruction Set)
Lecture 7: X86 Assembly Programming - Part 3 (MUL & DIV)
Microcontroller Excursion - 1st Cycle (a teams)
1. Ibukun Osei and Raymond Jones on LED cube
Ibukun and Osei in presentation (left) and demonstration.
2. Patrick Buah and Jordan Wren on Morse Code Translator
Patrick (left) and Jordan in presentation. Jordan (left) and Patrick in Demo.
3. Cecily Gomes and Sarah Mwandu on "knight riders"
Cecily and Sarah in presentation (left) and Demo and Q&A with audience (right).
4. Tesfayohnes Woldselassi and Joshua Ajayi on 4x4x4 LED Cube
Joshua and Tes in presentation (left) and LED cube demo (right).
Microcontroller Excursion - 1st Cycle (b teams)
1. Venessa Woodson and Lakeasha Williams on LED juggling
Venessa and Lakeasha in presentation and their bragging project demo.
2. Nathaniel Sims and Sarad Dhungel on LED Memory Game
Nate and Sarad in presentation and demonstration.
3. Derek West and Zachary Spence on Light Chaser
Derek and Zachary on presentation and demonstration.
Microcontroller Excursion - 1st Cycle (p teams)
1. Jonathan Applewhite and Monica Burnett on Smartphone Controlled Chrismas Tree Lights
Monica and Jonathan on presentation and demo.
2. Dhuel Fisher and Candace Ross on MP3 Playing via Internet on Rpi
Dhuel and Candace on presentation (left) and final connection check for demo.
Lecture 8: X86 Assembly Programming- Part 4: CMP and JMP and LOOP
Lecture 9: X86 Assembly Programming - Part 5: Procedures
Lecture 10: DE2i-150 Kit
Microcontroller Excursion - 2nd Cycle (a teams)
1. Jonathan Applewhite on Traffic Signal
2. Derek West and Zachary Spence on Character Map
3. Sarad Dhungel and Nate Sims on Motor Control
4. Emmanuel Ademuwagun and Yusuf Siyanbola on Binary Quiz
Microcontroller Excursion - 2nd Cycle (b teams)
1. Ibukun Osei and Raymond Jones on Motor Speed Control
2. Patrick Buah and Jordan Wren on Christmas LED
3. Cecily Gomes and Sarah Mwandu on Christmas Tree
4. Dhuel Fisher and Candace Ross on Die Roll
Microcontroller Excursion - 2nd Cycle (p teams)
1. Venessa Woodson and Lakeasha Williams on LED Fan
2. Joshua Ajayi on Multimedia Access